Bishop's Day on the MBH District on October 17, 2017
Dear Colleagues in Ministry,
I am writing to invite you to the Bishop’s Day on the District on Tuesday, October 17, 2017. I want this annual gathering to be a place of celebrating our lives together as a district and of discerning together with our Bishop on where God is calling us as United Methodists in greater Boston Area. The gathering will be held at Parkway UMC, 158 Blue Hills Parkway, Milton, MA, 02186. Here are items where I want your attention and help:
- Please open and use the question form (attached). Please send the questions to the district office through email on or before Friday, October 13, 2017.
- Please invite at least 5 church members for this gathering. Our goal is to have at least 100 people at this gathering.
- Please RSVP on the online form for attendance. Click here: https://neumc-reg.brtapp.com/RSVPtotheBishopsDayintheMBHDistrict
- There will be a shared community meal starting at 5:00 pm.
- Newly appointed pastors in our district and their families will be there to be introduced. Please come and welcome your new brothers and sisters in our shared ministry!
- The Bishop will be sharing his thoughts on the following document about a vision of the church. Please visit this link to read the material:
Thank you again for your faithful partnership in our journey together as United Methodists!
We Chang, your District Servant